The Château de la Gaude, located in the northeastern Pinchinats district, the estate offers a breath-taking view of Montagne Sainte-Victoire, the ultimate symbol of Provence.
The district has a rich history with for instance its water source, first discovered in the 12th century.
Located Just 10 minutes from the city centre of Aix-en-Provence, 20 minutes from the TGV train station and close to the A8 and A51 motorways,
30 minutes from the international Marseille Provence airport, the hotel is an easily accessible place to stay.
It is also the ideal departure point for discovering the region and its treasures (Avignon, Lourmarin, Menton, back country, etc.).
The hotel proposes a private transfer service to reach the city center, the train station or Marseille Provence airport. (Booking required).
If you arrive from the South: Aix-en-Provence and its surroundings, TGV Train station, Airport and Marseille
- Join A51 (N296) towards Gap/Pertuis/Puyricard.
- Take Exit n°12 Réparade/Aix les Platanes.
- At the stop, turn right to reach Route de Sisteron (D96).
- At the traffic light, turn left to reach Chemin Pierre Pascalis.
- At the stop, turn left to reach Route des Pinchinats (D63c).
- Château de la Gaude is located 750m away on your left.
If you arrive from the city center
- Join Avenue Jean Moulin to reach Route des Pinchinats (D63c).
- Go straight during 4km. Château de la Gaude is located on your left.
MARSEILLE - CASSIS - TOULON - AVIGNON
32 Km - 30 min 47 Km - 40 m 84 Km - 55 min 84 Km - 1h05
La Sainte-Victoire :Muse of Cézanne and offers an exceptional panorama of Aix from its cross.
Marseille : The old port, the Panier district, the Mucem and the Vallon des Auffes.
Cassis : Picturesque port and docks lined with restaurants serving delicious fresh fish.