The Château de la Gaude, located in the northeastern Pinchinats district, the estate offers a breath-taking view of Montagne Sainte-Victoire, the ultimate symbol of Provence.
The district has a rich history with for instance its water source, first discovered in the 12th century.
Only 10 minutes from the city center of Aix-en-Provence and close to the SNCF TGV train station, Marseille Provence international airport but also the A8 and A51 motorways,
The Château de la Gaude hotel offers an easily accessible stay with private and secure parking.
Upon reservation, the hotel offers a private transfer service to Aix city centre, TGV train station or Marseille Provence airport.
If you arrive from the South: Aix-en-Provence and its surroundings, TGV Train station, Airport and Marseille
- Join A51 (N296) towards Gap/Pertuis/Puyricard.
- Take Exit n°12 Réparade/Aix les Platanes.
- At the stop, turn right to reach Route de Sisteron (D96).
- At the traffic light, turn left to reach Chemin Pierre Pascalis.
- At the stop, turn left to reach Route des Pinchinats (D63c).
- Château de la Gaude is located 750m away on your left.
If you arrive from the city center
- Join Avenue Jean Moulin to reach Route des Pinchinats (D63c).
- Go straight during 4km. Château de la Gaude is located on your left.
MARSEILLE - CASSIS - TOULON - AVIGNON
32 Km - 30 min 47 Km - 40 m 84 Km - 55 min 84 Km - 1h05
Aboard our Tesla Model X and in the company of our private driver, enhance your travel for your stay. Please contact reception for any reservation and enquiries.
From the Aix TGV station : 30 min - Price of 80€
From Marseille airport : 45 min - Price of 110€
Travel between the Castle and the city center : Price of 40€
La Sainte-Victoire : Muse of Cézanne and offers an exceptional panorama of Aix from its cross.
Marseille : The old port, the Panier district, the Mucem and the Vallon des Auffes.
Cassis : Picturesque port and docks lined with restaurants serving delicious fresh fish.